This website (the "site) is operated by HEROCROSS Company Limited and the webiste address is herocross.com.hk
Throughtout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to HEROCROSS Company Limited. HEROCROSS Company Limited offers this site, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you. And any customer who visits this site and place any order(s) agree to all terms, conditions, policies and notices set out below. The terms, conditions and policies are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
1. For all the local (Hong Kong) orders, the purchased items will be shipped out by SF Express (For more details, please visit www.sf-express.com/hk/en/) no matter if it is a free shipping or freight collect item.
If the parcel is delivered to some special warehousing points, such as Warehouse, Logistics Center, Airport, Terminal, Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Center, AsiaWorld-Expo, there may be an additional HKD300 special fee charged by SF Express. All the special fees caused by shipping to special warehouse addresses will be paid by the recipient.
2. Once the product had been shipped. The ownership of the product will be transferred to buyer, if the product is detained during delivery, buyer should bear the responsibility.
3. After completing the ordering process, Buyers are committing to responsible for any additional charges, taxes, or import documents required to ship the ordered products. If the product is shipped to a region or country out of Hong Kong, as the above charges and document applications are determined according to the laws of the destination, HEROCROSS will not bear any legal responsibility for the above fees and document application procedures.
4. Due to the payment of surcharges, taxes, or registration of the relevant products with the destination of the shipment or application for import licenses, etc., by the import laws of the local country, HEROCROSS must report the value of the product outside the package and the product contained therein. Details are used for customs clearance. If you have any questions about import duties and laws in the region or country concerned, please contact the local customs.
5. If the product is finally returned by the customs, its ownership will be transferred back to HEROCROSS, and this website will charge shipping and additional costs to make up for the loss.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
Every customer should register before placing his or her first order on the website.
Upon registration, you should follow the below requirements:
- You should provide accurate, precise and updated personal information.
- If you become aware of or suspect that any of your registered account or password is/are obtained, used or changed by any unauthorised person, you should inform and notify HEROCROSS, the police and the related bank.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided (the "Service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "As is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. Limitation of Liability.
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) the use of or the inability to use the service, (ii) the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (v) any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, you may contact us at the following address: [email protected]
13. Applicable Law.
14. Miscellaneous Information.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
English and Chinese version of this Disclaimer
This Disclaimer has been translated into English. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.